The Perfect Gift Guide for Administrative Professionals Day April 07 2014
Nice pens. Administrative professionals spend a good deal of time taking notes, so a beautiful pen is a thoughtful and useful gift. It will last for years and serve as a daily reminder of your appreciation.
- Pampering products. To give someone a little “me time” is a fantastic way to show your gratitude for their hard work. Soaps, body products, a manicure or a massage are all thoughtful, stress-relieving gifts.
- Coffee and tea. Everyone needs a little pick-me-up during the 9-to-5 grind. Administrative professionals have to be on the ball all day, so a savory coffee or tea set is always a welcome gift.
- Wine and beer gift sets. Why not help your coworker unwind after a busy week of keeping the office in check? Craft beer and quality wine are perfect accompaniments to any Friday night.
- Delicious food items. Decadent local goodies, such as cupcakes, chocolates, olive oils and meats and cheeses, are the perfect way to treat someone who spends so much time helping others.
- Flower arrangements. A gorgeous spring flower arrangement is a wonderful way to show your gratitude while brightening up someone’s workspace.
We hope this guide was helpful, and don’t forget to check these other awesome gift ideas. How will you be honouring the Administrative Professionals in your life? Let us know in the comments!