10 Gifts Every Graduate Loves May 04 2014
Have you seen some stressed faces around lately? It might be because exam season is wrapping up for post-secondary students. If you know someone special who is graduating this year, take a look at our amazing list of gift ideas. They are the perfect way to celebrate your graduate’s success and let them know how proud you are.
Gift Ideas for New Grads
- You can’t find a better gift than The Congratulations Box from the cupcake lounge. It features a dozen festive, graduation-themed cupcakes in red velvet and chocolate chocolate. Each cupcake is delicious and beautifully decorated, making it the perfect way to treat your graduate and celebrate their special day.
- Flowers may wilt, but a chocolate bouquet is the gift that keeps on giving. Beautifully wrapped and presented, it contains dozens of different (but equally delicious!) chocolate bars to spoil any graduate.
- Engraved jewelry is a meaningful and sentimental gift. By choosing a personalized item for your graduate, it will serve as a lasting reminder of their success and your support.
- Visiting the gym is a great way to de-stress and feel good. After graduating, many young people can no longer take advantage of an affordable membership to a school gym. This makes a health club membership an incredible present to help any graduate stay fit and healthy.
- Every hardworking graduate deserves to relax and unwind. So why not spoil them with a wine, beer or champagne gift set featuring gourmet food items? It’s a classy, thoughtful gift and the perfect post-exam reward.
- Your graduate is soaring to new heights, so why not treat them to a helicopter tour across Ottawa? They will be able to see Parliament Hill, the Ottawa River, Gatineau, the Prime Minister’s House and much more. It’s a beautiful tour and a fantastic way to celebrate their success.
- A Photography Gift Certificate is an incredible opportunity for a graduate to receive a beautiful portrait, which allows them to celebrate and remember their success for years to come.
- After years of hardwork and dedication, a pampering experience is the perfect gift for any graduate. Treat them to a relaxing massage, manicure, pedicure or facial. There are even options for men, because everyone should enjoy a little R&R!
- Many graduates will be packing up and moving somewhere new, which makes the Student Starter Moving Kit a hugely appreciated gift. Featuring dozens of different sized boxes and a generous roll of bubble wrap, this practical kit helps take the stress out of moving!
- A themed gift basket is a great way to treat your graduate to a number of fantastic items. From a Housekeepers Kit, to a Man Spa, to bath and body products, you can find a basket to thrill anyone on your list.
How will you be celebrating your graduate’s success? Share with us in the comments!