Top Trending Local Ottawa Gifts For Mom April 15 2016
Looking for Mother's Day gift ideas? Here are the top 5 local gifts trending in Ottawa right now and we can tell you they've already been "Mom-approved". You'll notice many also give Mom a well-deserved break from the kitchen.
1. I love you Mom Berries from Fruit Couture are as pretty as they taste!
2. The Olivia Chocolate Basket from Marché Hintonburg Market features a basket full of delicious fair-trade chocolate.
3. Mama Mia from Sconewitch features scones and jam paired with gardening props so Mom is set to enjoy playtime in the garden before and after tea time.
4. The Field of Flowers Bath & Body Gift by Dream Weaver will encourage mom to take some well-deserved time for herself.
5. Taste of Art Is In Gift Combo features plenty of delicious breads and pastries for sharing.
Still undecided on what to send Mom? Check out many more popular local Mother's Day gift ideas in Ottawa here.