5 Reasons Why You Should Send Holiday Gifts to Clients December 03 2014
The Holiday season is the busiest time of the year for many businesses, not just retail. For many it marks the end of a quarter and fiscal year and everyone is rushing to try can wrap things up before the new year begins. Let's not forget to give credit to why we are all so busy in the first place and remember to thank the wonderful clients that have helped us get where we are today. Here are five major reasons why it is always good to send your clients a holiday gift.
- Everybody loves a gift delivery. Surprising your clients with a gift this time of year is a wonderful way to let them know they are in your inner circle. Receiving thoughtful gifts triggers a whole spectrum of positive emotions that will be associated with your company and brand for time to come.
- Relationships need nurturing. You worked hard to earn your client's business, but building that relationship should not end with a transaction. Use the holiday season as a positive excuse to show your appreciation and nurture the relationship you worked so hard to initiate.
- Appreciation inspires loyalty. Sometimes a simple thank you is all that someone needs to brighten up their day. By including a no-strings-attached gift, you will exceed expectations, deepen the relationship and increase the chances of continued customer loyalty.
- A little shameless plugging doesn't hurt. Who doesn't like a little swag? One of the great things about sending a gift during the holiday season is that it provides you with an opportunity to serve up a reminder that you are still here, and open for business. And perhaps your gift will sit prominently in their space as a continuous reminder.. so think strategically about the gift you choose.
- Tis the season for gifting. The holidays are a time where people come together to give thanks for the past year and give best wishes for the New Year. What better way to do so then with a gift that serves up a celebration.
Giving a client a gift can be as simple as 1-2-3 with Givopoly. With over 1000 gift ideas from locally owned Ottawa shops you're sure to find something that your clients will appreciate. Have you ever received a great client appreciation gift? Leave us a comment and tell us all about it!