10 Gift Delivery Ideas for Valentine's day February 05 2015
Valentine's Day sneaks up quickly! February 14th is just around the corner and that means now is the time to book your gift delivery for your special someone. Selecting a gift is often the most stressful part of the ocassion, so here are 10 Valentine gift ideas to consider:
- If your a traditionalist, you can't go wrong with roses. This Box of Roses adds additional elegance. There box adds a dramatic touch.
- If you like to be a little different, then you'll be delighted to know that Carnations are back in vogue again.
- If you appreciate authenticity, these one-of-a-kind H'Arts miniature original paintings by Allison Fowler will capture your imagination. We love the idea of collecting one every year!
- We also love the idea of delivering a gift to your lover on February 13th featuring a local restaurant gift card so that you can then enjoy a dinner for two the next day.
- If you are into consumables, this delicious Cookie Bouquet will be appreciated by men and women alike.
- How about saying 'I love you' in the most delicious way? The I Love You box from The Cupcake Lounge steals our heart.
- If humour is your thing, then we love the idea of sending a delicious Poutine Cake. I mean, who doesn't love poutine? And who wouldn't smile when the receiving that delivery?!
- If you really want to spoil here, shower her with attention with one of these indulgent spa packages
- Or make it a spa night at home with a romantic at-home spa gift set further enhanced if you add the soothing sounds of Renée Yoxon
- You can't go wrong with jewelery from Bija Bijoux